Monday, June 2, 2008

What happened to the progress

Ok here are my excuses

A week ago Friday I used the last of my epoxy and then we went out of town for the 3 day weekend.

When I got back I was just plain tired and did not want to work on the boat.

Wednesday I was out biking, no work

Thursday I was out running, no work

Friday I was just Out!

 

Saturday I volunteered at a track meet all day so no work

Sunday it was about 100 degrees all day and too hot for me to go out to the shed.

 

Now it is Monday. I bought another quart of epoxy and the kids are gone for the week.

I hope to finish the boat this week.

If all goes well I will get the breast hooks done tonight

Epoxy the rest of the bottom tomorrow.

Epoxy the breast hooks Thursday along with putting on some varnish

Maybe some more varnish on Friday.

Saturday I could be done.

 

New expenses have been

Webbing

Stainless steel bolts

More Epoxy.

 

Building a boat is not cheap

No comments: